[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs style=”flat” shape=”square” color=”white” active_section=”1″][vc_tta_section i_icon_fontawesome=”fas fa-hands-helping” add_icon=”true” title=”Terms” tab_id=”1590207763316-082835a5-7d3c”][vc_column_text]Before accessing or using the Bellalenta website, please read the Agreement (in particular, these Terms and Conditions) carefully, as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. Do not access or use our website or our services if you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions on the Agreement or any of these Terms and Conditions, please contact Avozar LLC at [email protected]
The use of this website its subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you agree to be bound by (i) the Agreement (in particular, these Terms and Conditions). Although we will normally only refuse use of the Website if these Terms and Conditions are violated, we reserve the right to refuse use of the Website to anyone for any reason at any time.
Registering aBellalenta Account
To register an account (“Bellalenta Account”) on the Website, you must be over thirteen (18) years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided on registration by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively. We reserve the right to refuse registration of any account name that violates a trademark or may mislead other users. In addition, by registering with Bellalenta, you agree that we can use any of the address and/or contact method you provide to us (including information submitted when you place an order) for promotional purpose related to Bellalenta.
Password and Security
When you register for a Bellalenta Account, you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential. You must not disclose the password or share the password with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us or contact Avozar LLC, at 323 286-9563 or email us at: [email protected]. If Bellalenta/Avozar LLC has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your Bellalenta Account.
Your Bellalenta Account
You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your Bellalenta Account, and you are fully responsible for all actions that occur under the account and any other activities taken in connection with the account such as sharing any images on the Website. You must not describe or assign keywords in your Bellalenta Account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and we may remove your Bellalenta Account if any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause us liability, harm or damages. We may also remove your Bellalenta Account if there has been no activity in the account for a period of one year.You may not use another’s Bellalenta or Avozar LLC Accounts without permission. We must be immediately informed if there is any unauthorized use of your Bellalenta Account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Bellalenta Account, you may be liable for the losses of ours of others due to such unauthorized use.
Your use of the Website
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practices;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without permission of the owner.
You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this provision.
Your Content (Artwork) on the Website
You are entirely responsible for the content (the “Content”) that you submit, post and display on the Website, and any harm resulting from the submission, posting and display of the contents on the Website. These include, without limitation, posting material to the Website, posting links on the Website, commenting on the Website or otherwise making (or allowing any third party to make) material available via the Website. That is the case regardless of whether the Content constitutes data, text, files, information, images, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio files, video files, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links, codes, scripts, computer software or other material. The Content that you upload to the Website can be removed by our system without prior communication includes but not limited to the following reasons:
- The proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights of any third party in the Content are infringed by the copying, downloading and use of the Content;
- If the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of the Contents belong to your employer, you do not have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- Any third-party licenses relating to the Content has not been fully complied with and successfully pass through to end users under any required terms and all royalties, fees and other monies owing to other persons and relating to the use of the Content must have not been fully and duly settled;
- The Content violates the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- The Content contains the naked body or intimate parts of a real person;
- The Content includes any bugs, viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- The Content is a spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, and contains unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content contains any pornographic material, profanity language, threats or material which incites aggression towards individuals or entities and/or spreading violence/hatred, and does not infringe;
- Your Bellalenta Account username misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company;
- Or any other reasons that Bellalenta/Avozar LLC finds the Content inappropriate.
Should a user continue to upload the Content that violates the Terms and Conditions, the user account will be terminated with immediate effect without prior notice.
Our right to use Your Content on Website. We do NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the Content that you submit, post and display on or via the Website. By submitting, posting and displaying any Content on or via the Website, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, adapt, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, transmit, store, translate, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or otherwise exploit such Content, including without limitation, the adaptation, reproduction and distribution of part or all of the Content in any media formats through any media channels.
Visitors’ Activities on the Website. We have not evaluated, and cannot evaluate, all of the Contents posted by visitors (i.e. persons assessing the Website and without a Casetify Account) to the Website (“Visitors’ Contents”), and will not be responsible for the Visitors’ Contents or their use or effects. By using the Website, we do not stand for or imply that we supports the Visitors’ Contents, or that we believe such Visitors’ Contents to be accurate, useful or without harm. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to defend yourself and your computer systems from bugs, viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain Visitors’ Contents that are offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain Visitors’ Contents that violate the privacy or publicity rights, or breach the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which are subject to additional terms and conditions, express or implied. We disclaim any and all responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, the submission, posting and display of Visitors’ Content on the Website or from any downloading by those visitors of any Content on the Website.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section i_icon_fontawesome=”fas fa-credit-card” add_icon=”true” title=”Your Payments” tab_id=”1590212584849-c97cd324-7973″][vc_column_text]The orders placed on the Bellalenta website are subjecting to being charged with import fees, taxes, custom duties, related package handling fees and/or any other relevant charges required by the corresponding designated country and/or the organization(s) that handle(s) the shipment / delivery of the orders. None of these charges are included in the price that you pay on the Website. Items cannot be sent as gifts, and your purchase may or may not have these charges, depending on the policies of the designated country and/or the organization(s) that handle(s) the package. If any of the said charges apply, you may need to pay for them to the respective collection authority in advance of receiving your purchase. You should check with any related authority of your state/country (or the designated state/country of the order) for any charges required to receive the goods you order from Bellalenta/Avozar LLC. Bellalenta/Avozar LLC is not responsible for any of these charges, and would not refund on item(s) returned to us due to unaccepted / undelivered and/or any other reasons unless otherwise agreed with Bellalenta/Avozar LLC in advance.
Furthermore, since custom handmade products from Bellalenta/Avozar LLC are designed to offer the lowest possible price, such products cannot be returned for a full refund. If you would like to return a custom-made product for any reason, such as but not limited to mistakes in picking photos used or there is a typo in the custom words on the product, please contact our customer service team to arrange a return with in 5 business days. The item must be in unused condition with original packaging, and be sent back to our office with shipping fee prepaid (shipping fee is non-refundable). Once the returned item is received, fifty percent (50%) of your actual purchase price for the returned product will be refunded to the original payment account or as store credits. The discount applied to the remaining item of your order, if any, may also be adjusted accordingly if the discount is calculated based on the total order value and/or item count.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]