We are Bellalenta, a Brand created by Avozar LLC, Our website address is: https://www.bellalenta.com.
Collection of your Personal Information
The categories of information we may collect through this Website are:
(1) Personal Information – such as a name, email address, physical address, telephone number and any other information that identifies you as an individual person.
(2) Non-Personal Information – such as demographic information, general interests and information that has been aggregated or anonymized so that it does not identify you as an individual person.
(3) Browsing Information – such as information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, provided such information does not identify you as an individual person.
Personal information is only collected from you when you voluntarily provide it to us.
If you purchase Bellalenta/Avozar products, your billing and credit card information will be provided by you directly to our payment processor, Braintree, Paypal, or Stripe. They are only authorized by Avozar LLC to use this information to process your order. Avozar LLC will only receive the credit card type, last 4 numbers of the payment method, transaction date, transaction amount and a transaction ID.
Use of your Personal Information
Avozar LLC/Bellalenta uses and shares your personal information as follows:
- to operate Website and deliver the products and services you have requested.
- to inform you of other products or services available from Avozar LLC/Bellalenta and affiliates.
- to contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
- with trusted vendors to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Avozar LLC/Bellalenta, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- when required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Avozar LLC/Bellalenta; (b) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; (c) protect and defend the rights or property of Avozar LLC/Bellalenta; and, (d) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Avozar LLC/Bellalenta, or the public.
- in connection with a merger, sale, reorganization or bankruptcy involving Avozar LLC/Bellalenta.
- otherwise with your consent.
Information Collected Automatically
Browsing information may be automatically collected by Avozar LLC/Bellalenta and third parties (as described below) from your device. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, for advertising, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Avozar LLC/Bellalenta website. Browsing information and Non-Personal Information be shared with a number of third parties.
When you use the Service, we use persistent and session cookies (for information on cookies, please see below) and other tracking technologies such as log files and clear GIFs to: (a) store your username and password; (b) analyze the usage of the Service, such as the number of clicks, time spent on parts of the Service or search results; (c) customize the Service to your preferences; and (d) control the advertising displayed by the Service. We also may include clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to determine whether the message has been opened. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service), and may use that information to customize the Service with location-based information and features. If you access the Service through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this.
We may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your device by a web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Avozar LLC/Bellalenta pages, or register with Avozar LLC/Bellalenta site or services, a cookie helps Avozar LLC/Bellalenta to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Avocado Mattress website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Avozar LLC/Bellalenta features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Avozar LLC/Bellalenta services or websites you visit.
You do have the ability to control certain advertising practices. We comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as administered by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You can learn more about interest-based advertising and opt-out of targeted advertising from certain providers with whom we work by visiting the . The opt-out process through the DAA relies upon the placement of an opt-out cookie on your device. We do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Note: To opt-out of interest-based advertising in mobile applications, you can turn off mobile device ad tracking or reset the advertising identifier in your device settings.
Security of your Personal Information
Avozar LLC/Bellalenta uses a variety of physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information, based on the sensitivity of the information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Avozar LLC/Bellalenta or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
The security of your information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, when personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary for our business purposes, subject to your rights set forth below.
Links to Other Sites
Children Under 13
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your Choices About Your Information
You are able to control the use of certain information as follows:
- Do not provide information – You may, of course, decline to submit information through the Service, in which case Avozar LLC/Bellalenta may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Update / correct – You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging into your account.
- Delete / Modify / Copy – If you would like to delete, modify or receive a copy of your Personal
- Information, you may contact us at email@example.com
- Opt-out – If you would like to opt-out of promotional emails, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories – If you would like to receive the categories of personal information collected about you, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the purpose for collecting and selling the personal information, the categories of third parties which whom we share the personal information and the specific pieces of personal information collected about you, then you may contact us at email@example.com
- Cookies – You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your device or flush them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences, in which case you may still use our Website, but it may interfere with some of its functionality. Further information on cookies is available at allaboutcookies.org.
- Interest-Based Advertising – You can opt-out of certain targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Interest-Based Advertising section above.
- European Users – If you are located in the European Union, you have specific rights with respect to your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), including the following:
- The right of access to your personal information
- The right to rectify your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete
- The right to have your personal information erased (“right to be forgotten”) if certain grounds are met
- The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information at any time (if our processing is based on consent)
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information (if processing is based on legitimate interests)
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- The right to receive your personal information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit your personal information to another controller without hindrance from us (data portability)
You may contact us as provided below to exercise any of the above rights. We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity. Furthermore, if you believe that our processing of your personal information is inconsistent with your data protection rights under the GDPR and we have not adequately addressed your concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority of your country.
We reserve the right to retain information as permitted by applicable law.
Changes to this Statement
2522 E. 37th Street. Vernon, CA 90058
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org